Hello and welcome!
I'm Eleanor and I'm the person behind Valiant Lingerie. I created Valiant as a result of my own experiences; I found that after I had a mastectomy in my early twenties, the clinical underwear that was available to me post-surgery had a huge impact on my body image and self-esteem.
After spending years wrestling with poor self-esteem, matters reached a head in late 2019. I was planning my wedding and I couldn't find any attractive underwear to wear on my wedding day or take on honeymoon with me. I was distraught! So I decided to do something about it and I created Valiant Lingerie in early 2020.
Here at Valiant Lingerie we passionately believe that post-surgery bras don't need to be boring.
Our mission is to create beautiful bras for post-surgery bodies to help you to feel bold, confident and Valiant!
What makes our bras special?
Have you ever found yourself in a lingerie department staring at the boring post-surgery bras in despair?
Or asked yourself why the only bras available are beige “nana” bras?
Or not been able to find a bra that is comfortable but still looks great?
Not any more!
Here at Valiant Lingerie we've worked hard to create the perfect bra.
All of our bras feature:
- No underwires
- Supportive and comfortable underbands (the bands that go under the cups and round your back. Did you know the underband provides roughly 80% of the support?)
- Super soft fabric (and lace) that’s gentle on sensitive skin and scar tissue (one of our pet peeves is uncomfortable fabric against scars!)
- Thoughtful seam placement to avoid irritation
- Fully adjustable multiway straps
- Pocketed inner cups that can be worn with or without breast forms