Here at Valiant Lingerie we think your beautiful new lingerie should be treated delicately.
All our bras should ideally be washed by hand. (We know that sounds like a bit of a chore but we think that if you cherish, love and look after your lingerie it will look after you!)
Here are our tips:
- Gently dab any stains with mild soap / laundry detergent and water (You may want to use a detergent that is specially formulated for delicates)
- Fill your sink with lukewarm, soapy water and submerge your lovely lingerie
- Gently swish your lingerie around to loosen any dirt or stains
- Leave your lingerie to soak for a few minutes
- (Only rinse your lingerie if your detergent requires it - lots of delicate formulas are non-rinse!)
- Remove from the water, pat dry and gently press to remove excess water using a clean, dry towel
- Dry flat
- That's it!
We don't recommend machine washing and trying your new lingerie as delicates are often stretched or even torn in the washing machine.